Oktoberfest is better and more delicious than ever at Diplomat Bar and City Terrace this year. The restaurants bringing you seven tasty traditional German dishes to complement the excellent beverages in honor of this world-wide celebration.
Oktoberfest is a fun and favorite occasion recognized around the world. Originally held in Bavaria, Germany, in 1810 for the royal wedding of Crown Prince Ludwig, who invited all the citizens of Munich to attend, Oktoberfest celebrations can be found nowadays in most major cities of the globe, with savory food and excellent beer.
Our chefs have prepared a scrumptious menu of traditional Oktoberfest fare in both our sophisticated Diplomat Bar and poolside City Terrace on the 7th haven floor.
The menu includes:
– In-house baked German Pretzel accompanied by a traditional beer garden cheese dip (THB 230++)
Bratwurst und Sauerkraut
– Grilled Nurnberger sausages on a bed of sauerkraut, Dijon and Bavarian mustard and baked sweet potato. (THB 320++)
– Sautéed hand pressed noodles, onion, garlic and cheese (THB 360++)
– All-time favorite, Veal Sausage, poached and served with Bavarian Sweet Mustard and sauerkraut (THB 380++)
– Free-range chicken, seasoned, crumbed and friedserved with cabbage salad and fries (THB 420++)
Pork Weiner Schnitzel
– Pan-fried crumbed double-sized pork escalope with French fries and lemon (THB 480++)
– An Oktoberfest classic! Roasted pork shank in a caraway Jus, braised sauerkraut or red cabbage (THB 620++)
Oktoberfest 2019 special dishes are serving during 21 September – 6 October 2019.
For reservation, please call (+66)0 2690 9999 or e-mail email@example.com.
Diplomat Bar is open from Sunday through Thursday during 07:00 – 01:00 hrs. and Friday – Saturday, 07:00 – 02:00 hrs., and is located on the 1st floor, lobby, of Conrad Bangkok. City Terrace – Pool Restaurant is open daily during 07:00 – 21:00 hrs, and is located on the 7th floor of Conrad Bangkok.